Tuesday 20 October 2009

creating a nose,mouth,ear and back of the head

Creating nose

This part is difficult for me, because I spent quite a long time to learn how to do it by video, I used copying edges, and extrude method to finish it. Through the video I finished it.





Create mouth
Part of the mouth and nose are the same, and also by copying edges, adjust points. The process was very simple, and basically the same as when construction of the nostrils, selecting each of the edges, and then clicking and dragging with the scale tool, while holding down shift. Go to the front view to adjust point.






Create ear


I followed the video to learn to do ear model, but in the end I did not finish it. The problem I found is that I started concentrating too much on what the ear in the tutorial looks like. And some areas I do not quite understand what to do. Then I changed methods. First, the establishment of a rectangular box, converted to poly. Then I add a curve in the space. This curve should conform to the ear shape, and then continue to edit, at the modify command of modify, click the create shape from selection button and then select the pick line, at just pick up the curve, with the extrude command, and then adjust the location of points. Then I used cut command to add the lines, continue to adjust the location of points. Finally add a Mesh smooth command.












create back of the head



Create a sphere ,this sphere has to be of the same size to the face. Using the scale tool, I scaled the sphere to make it round the head shaped. After this, I changed the rectangular selection tool to paint selection. and then, holding down the ctrl key, choose not to be used place, and then delete. The next step was to delete the right side of the sphere and then to adjust points. The next step is mirror, the separation point welded together. And then continued to made neck. Through the copy the edge and regulation of points. Production method is similar with method of made the mouth. When I begin to make back of the head and neck, the problem is how to make a smooth surface. I choose to cut lines and then adjust point. Ultimately achieve the desired results.






















No comments:

Post a Comment