Thursday 22 October 2009

Summary

Through this five weeks study and production, I learned a lot of things. First through the tutorial to explain, I know that how to build the 3D head model. Through my own practice I found some problems in the production process. First of all, during the look at the tutorial, my biggest obstacle is language because in some places I did not really understand what it means, and then I repeated viewing and my own practice. Eventually overcome this problem. I have not enough experience, so there are some problems in the production process. Such as when I drawing the wiring diagram I did not grasp the character's facial features, so leading to a final model have some mistake, but the result through my own observations and the revised to solve this problem. On the other hand there are also some technical problems. When I make the UV mapping, there is an error which leading to the location of the map was wrong, but later I watching tutorials again and research it by myself. Eventually I used a different approach to do the UV mapping and put the map to the appropriate location. In short, in this production process, I not only learned a method from the tutorial, but also developed another method.
Although the final works were not achieved the desired effect, but it is still to complete this work. If I had more time to learn production techniques, and accumulated enough experience, I believe I will do it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment