Tuesday 20 October 2009

uvw mapping

Firstly, the model must first expand UV, and then go to the photoshop to use photos on the UV map, and then posted back to the model. During the whole operation will be a lot of problems, first of all expand UV, this is the most important part in this process. It relates to the mapping can paste in the right place, so each part must be careful. I followed tutorials again and again, but I was having problems with the mapping. So I have done it again and again finally I found the problem. After the exhibition in the UV map, we should relax the map, this operation has been designed in 3D max
, but some points still get together, so I need to put each point to the appropriate place. The next step is to export the UV map out of the 3D max software, converted to. tif format files into the photoshop software for mapping. This is a very complex task. First, I looked several times repeated tutorials and found a few more crucial part. Then I began to make the map. In the process because of his lack of experience, the UV map is a flat, while the photos are different from it. So I always can not find the exact location. But through the constant adjustment, get the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment