Tuesday 6 October 2009

topology of my face

After the lecture I was to re-watch the videos. Then learn how to do the topology of my face.
Firstly, I did take photos in the lecture, and then I use the photoshop to cut photos.and had to adjust them to make them symmetrical.

















Moved onto the next stage, draw lines where are features in my face. Just go through and try to isolate all the key areas. Around eyes, eyebrows, crow’s feet bridge of nose, tip of nose, cheek bone. The cheek bone needs a lot of control as it gives definition to the face. Also make sure that you draw in the indentation under cheek bone and nasal folds.















And then I have to draw some red lines ,but I have some problem with triangle's area and make it difficult to edit. It is very important in this work and the red lines making quads to help me create my face in 3D Studio Max later.When the teacher taugh me how to solve this problem, I decided to redraw the area. In the production process has some notes should be heeded:firstly,I must pay attention to the eye and nose and side of nostrils。 set of small quads on these place. secondly, Add the cheek, and nose,At this point the line extends to the around,which can continue down the cheek or round the eye. Thirdly, draw the chin area and side of mouth lines. Forehead and upper lip edge flow from the cheek bone, try to approach the upper lip vertically. When I draw the nose‘s lines, I try to avoid triangles. Think how surface should flow.


















After this, I then had to move the image to 3ds max.Creating a plane,turn on UVW mapping and then to press the fit bitmap option. clone the plane,make them symmetrical.





























































I finished my work in this week. In the production process has encountered some troubles, for example, when I draw the lines of the nose and mouth I can not be avoided triangle. Drawing lines cheek and cheek bone area will always have some problems. The teacher told me how to solve these problems. Then I re-watch the video, finally, I successful solved these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment